Armed Forces Corporate Covenant
Drumgrange is pleased demonstrate its support to the Armed Forces community by signing the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant.
We commit to honour the Armed Forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community by:
- Promoting the fact we are an armed forces-friendly organisation through our website and by displaying the Corporate Covenant logo
- Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old
- Striving to support the employment of service spouses and partners
- Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner's deployment
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including accommodating their training and deployment where possible
- Aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day through the use of the company’s social media and website, attendance and encouraging company reservists to wear their uniform to work
- Supporting charitable causes related to the Armed Forces, including charities such as ‘Help for Heroes’
The pledge was signed by George Howe, Managing Director on the 3rd March 2015, the full pledge can be viewed here.
For more information on the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant please click here.